Easter Badbea is situated on the shores of Little Loch Broom, surrounded by the magnificent scenery of Wester Ross. It makes an excellent base for touring and sight-seeing in the North West Highlands. Badbea is a haven for hill walkers and bird watchers and for those who just want to find a peaceful and relaxing retreat.
We are close to:
- The picturesque town of Ullapool to the North
- The fishing village of Gairloch to the South
- Dundonnell Hotel offering bar meals and good beer
- Maggie's Tea Rooms for snacks and refreshments
- An Teallach, Beinn Dearg and many other Munro's
- The National Trust Inverewe Gardens